Education & Training
£31,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Salary: £31,000 - £34,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality training.
They are looking to recruit an Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer/Assessor to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Electrical & Instrumentation engineering courses up to level 3. The main focus of this role is in the instrumentation specialism.
- To deliver and assess Electrical & Instrumentation engineering courses up to and including level 3.
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
- To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
- To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
- To provide pastoral care and support to students.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in industry in Electrical & Instrumentation.
- Competent in domestic or industrial installation & maintenance, ideally holding an 18th Edition.
- Hold a level 3 qualification in Electrical & Instrumentation and have served a full level three apprenticeship.
- Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.