£31,000 to £36,000 Per Annum
Location: Penryn, Cornwall
Salary: £31k - £36k (Negotiable) + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday (40 hours)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join our client’s well-established printing services company.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in managing electrical systems, conduct scheduled maintenance, respond to unscheduled issues, handle installations, and maintain a safe working environment.
- Perform maintenance, fault diagnosis, and rectification using approved equipment.
- Conduct PAT testing and maintain installation records.
- Test emergency lighting and static earth leads.
- Assist with designing, constructing, installing, and inspecting new electrical systems.
- Ensure compliance with Electrical Regulations and Electricity.
- Collaborate with the Electrical Supervisor and report on work progress.
- Previous experience working as an Electrical Engineer or in a similar role.
- Qualification in C&G 2382 - 18 Level 3 in Electrical Installations.
- Certification in C&G Safe System for Working at Height.
- Level 2 Certification in Mobile Elevated Work Platforms by C&G NPTC.
- C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing qualification, or an equivalent certification.
- Understanding of technical documentation.
- Full Driving License.
- Competitive salary
- 21 days holiday + BH + Company Christmas Shutdown
- Private healthcare
- Excellent pension contributions
Apply now for this excellent opportunity to join our dynamic client and embark on a promising career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.