£32,000 to £37,000 Per Annum
Electrical Design Engineer – London
Salary - £32,000 - £37,000 per year
Our client is a professional practice of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Engineers with in-house expertise in several areas including Low and Zero Carbon Design, Renewable Energy Generation and Application, BREEAM, Energy and Sustainability, Specialist Lighting Design and Facilities Management. They are looking for a skilled Electrical Design Engineer to join their London office.
Role and Responsibilities
- As part of a London team of engineers, you will produce low energy, creative design solutions, to both scheme and detailed design level including carrying out site inspections/ surveys, preparing specifications and project reports, attending meetings and carrying out site inspections.
- You will work across a variety of sectors such as Education, Commercial, Healthcare, and Heritage buildings.
Skills & Qualification
- Degree qualified in an appropriate discipline (e.g: Electrical or Building Services Engineering or similar).
- Minimum of three years relevant experience in an Electrical Engineering role within a building services context (power, lighting, security, communications systems, etc.).
- Experience of working with relevant design software (Amtech, Dialux/Relux, Revit, etc) and on BIM projects would be an advantage.
- Strong technical and communication skills, personal confidence and the ability to engage directly with Design Teams and Clients.
Private health care
Supportive working environment.
We are committed to the professional development of our engineers and we will support you with specific training and development including toward gaining Chartered Engineer status.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.