£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Electrical Design Engineer – Oxfordshire
Salary – £30K - £40K + £3,000 bonus based on company performance
Our client is one of Europe’s leading specialists in inspection machines and artificial intelligence vision products – supplying customers all around the world and building an unrivalled reputation for innovation, quality and precision in machine vision systems for inspection, guidance and identification.
Their work covers the full range of factory automation processes and procedures including mechanical design, electrical control, machine vision and installation.
The looking to recruit a keen and enthusiastic Electrical Design Engineer who can work effectively as part of an experienced engineering team. The role will utilise AutoCAD Electrical to design panels and electrical schematics for small retro-fit camera systems through to large industrial automation machinery.
- Create electrical schematics and designs within AutoCAD Electrical including layout diagrams, terminal and wiring plans to EU Standards.
- Specify electrical components and control gear for industrial automation systems.
- Work with the Design and Applications Engineering engineers to provide drawings, specifications and deliver projects on time.
- Help as required for the electrical fitting, wiring of panels and assembly of machine builds.
- Carry out electrical testing procedures on new machine builds
- Supporting electrical problem-solving during manufacturing build process.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years industry experience.
- Understanding of electrical control gear and industrial automation.
- Experience designing and creating electrical panel layouts.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Experience using AutoCAD Electrical
- Educated to degree level preferably in Electrical Engineering or related fields (2.1 or above)
- Knowledge of robotics.
- Knowledge of PLC and controls.
- Clean and full UK driving licence.
- Company Health Insurance scheme following probation period.
- Opportunity to follow the IET Chartered Engineering CPD scheme to gain fully Chartered Engineer status.
- Pension Scheme
- 33 days (25 days per year plus 8 bank holidays)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003