Education & Training
£23,920 Per Annum
Early Years Teacher - Balham
Salary: £23,920 or £12 an hour
Our well-established client is looking to appoint a Qualified Early Years Teacher that will be placed in Balham. Our client is a registered school & nursery based in Southwest London for decades and aims to provide excellent care and education for children.
Our client is seeking the services of a qualified full time Early Years Teacher. The idle incumbent must be an enthusiastic and proactive Early Years Teacher who raises the quality of the early years provision by delivering and leading on high quality teaching of the Early Years Foundation Stage and providing outstanding care of children.
- To support the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage, including overseeing planning and record keeping
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- Support with the development of and maintaining highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies, and other agencies
- Remain abreast of current developments in childcare and education policies and practices
- Assist the Manager with maintaining accurate accounts for the nursery and produce management information in accordance with company procedures
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of regular staff, planning and parent meetings and other events.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum level 3 qualification in Childcare or Early Years.
- Qualified Early Years Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience working and leading in an early years or school setting
- Planning, observation and reflection of children and their learning
- Working in a team providing high quality services for children.
- Understanding of child protection processes, safeguarding, and working with vulnerable children.
- Professional, enthusiastic, and hard working
- A genuine love of children
- Confident communication skills with children and adults
- First Aid, Health & Safety and Safeguarding Training will be provided
- A competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave (pro rata for part time staff) plus bank holidays
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Pension scheme
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.