Education & Training
Early years practitioner (Level 3) – London
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: 42hrs per week (some 7.30am starts and 6.15pm finishes)
My client provides the highest quality education for all in a caring, supportive and inclusive learning environment. They support children from 2-7year olds, aiming to provide a home from home environment for the children in their care. This is especially more noticeable in the nursery where the younger children are in a learning environment without their family present.
They are looking to appoint an experienced creative and innovative Early years practitioner to join their team.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a NVQ Level 3 / 4 or a degree in Early Years education and have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
- Be an experienced practitioner who shows passion and commitment to outstanding early years teaching
- Plan child centred experiences which promote independence
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- Be confident modelling their teaching skills for others
- Develop and promote positive relationships with parents
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.