Education & Training
£19,922 to £20,422 Per Annum
Early Years Practitioner - EYP
Salary: £19,922 - £20,442
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent (8-hour shift- Monday to Friday)
Our client’s nursery nurturing Early Childhood settings along with caring, professional teams, provide a homely family feel environment and high-quality. Each setting maintains its unique character and personality whilst sharing the core vision and values of the wider Nurseries family. Their Nursery currently have three settings in South of England and three in Scotland.
The Job Role:
Their Nursery is seeking for an experienced passionate Early Years Practitioner to join nursery team. Furthermore, they are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and dedicated individual to take advantage of this challenging and exciting opportunity.
- The successful candidate will have to demonstrate a genuine passion for providing the highest standards in quality childcare - strong communication skills and team-working abilities are essential.
- Candidate must have knowledge about children’s development needs and individual learning styles from birth to 5years, the importance of supporting children’s transitions, maintaining professionalism and confidentiality, supporting your team's personal and professional development.
- The need to help children respect people of different race, ability, gender, religion and culture and the importance of procedures to follow regarding Safeguarding children.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare.
- Certificate of Higher Education (required)
- Childcare: 2 years (required)
- Early Years Foundation Stage, Planning, observations & assessment, Critical Thinking & Creativity, environment as Third Teacher and unlocking learning outdoor.
- Childcare, Cycle to work scheme, Discounted or free food, Private dental insurance, Private medical insurance, Referral programme, Wellness programmes and Signing bonus.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.