Education & Training
£21,500 to £23,500 Per Annum
Early Years Practitioner L2/L3
Salary: £21,500.00-£23,500.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (Day shift: Monday to Friday)
Our client’s nursery nurturing Early Childhood settings along with caring, professional teams, provide a homely family feel environment and high-quality. Each setting maintains its unique character and personality whilst sharing the core vision and values of the wider Nurseries family. Their Nursery currently have three settings in South of England and three in Scotland.
The Job Role:
Our client iscurrently seeking experienced Early Years Practitioners to join amazing team at the beautiful nursery and are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and dedicated individual to take advantage of this challenging and exciting opportunity.
- The role is to lead and manage a room as well as managing a team. The successful candidate will have to demonstrate a genuine passion for providing the highest standards in quality childcare, strong communication skills, and the ability to manage a team.
- Candidate must have knowledge about children’s development needs and individual learning styles, the importance of supporting children’s transitions, maintaining professionalism and confidentiality, supporting your team’s personal and professional development.
- The need to help children respect people of different race, ability, gender, religion and culture and the importance of procedures to follow regarding Safeguarding children.
Qualification & Experience:
- Level 2 or 3 childcare qualification or above
- Minimum of 1 years post qualified experience
- Nursery & Childcare experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Early Years Foundation Stage, Planning, observations & assessment, Critical Thinking & Creativity, environment as Third Teacher and unlocking learning outdoor.
- Childcare, discounted or free food, employee discount, wellness programmes and signing bonus.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.