Education & Training
£21,000 Per Annum
Elephant and Castle
Early Years Practitioner – Elephant and Castle, London
Our client a well-established childcare chain are looking for an experienced Early Years Practitioner to join their amazing team right away.
As an Early Years Practitioner you will be working in our Toddler Rooms and Pre-school rooms, you will be enthusiastic and willing to learn with a passion for childcare.
- To ensure high standards of care at the nursery.
- To develop curriculum.
- Ensure Key-worker System is in place and records are kept accordingly.
- Ensure records of children are up to date.
- Maintain all records as required by Regulatory bodies.
- Perform any other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Under go training and attend meetings as required.
- Flexible work pattern early/late shifts.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year post qualification experience working in an early years setting.
- Level 3 early years Education and Childcare qualification or higher.
- All candidates will be required to undertake enhanced DBS.
- Motivation and enthusiasm to work with children.
- Two written references and a copy of your qualification certificate must be provided at interview stage.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.