Education & Training
Early Years / Montessori Teaching Practitioner – Gerrards Cross
Salary: Competitive Salary
The School was established since 1994 and is designed for children from approximately 2 years 6 months to 5 years. The school is run on a 1:4 qualified teacher/child ratio by a team dedicated to their work and with a genuine love of children. They believe they can offer parents the best possible start for their children, which will stand them in excellent stead for their educational years ahead.
My client is seeking an experienced Teaching Practitioner to join their 'Outstanding' teaching team.
The role is to commence from start of school year in September 2021, 4/5 days per week, term time only, 36 weeks per year, plus set up days.
The aim is to help the children to work, play, co-operate with others and function in a group beyond the family. The children's personal, social, moral and spiritual development will be nurtured with emphasis on developing personal values and gaining an understanding of themselves and others.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Level 4 Montessori or Early Years qualification
- Effective classroom management skills
- Good EYFS framework knowledge
- Ideally good knowledge of the Montessori ethos and principles.
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to work as a flexible and collaborative member of our teaching team with all aspects of teaching and classroom management.
- Own Transport necessary.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.