E-Bike Technician - London, SE1
Salary: Very good competitive salary
This is a fast growing and exciting urban mobility company. They provide fleet bikes and associated management to large corporations. They are looking for a range of experienced E-Bike Mechanics to join their team.
The role will be to provide an excellent customer experience while being able to be a self motivated E-Bike mechanic. They are looking for 3-4 types of mechanics from junior mechanic with 1-2 years’ experience to mid-level with 2-5 years’ experience, Senior mechanic with 5-10 years’ experience and Senior EBike mechanics with 1-5 years’ experience.
- Assembly and pre delivery inspection (PDI) of new bikes
- Repair and servicing of bikes, maintaining the highest possible standards at all times
- Diagnose required services, fault find and service bikes to enable them to return to the rider in a safe and fully operational condition
- Update the fleet management systems with newly built and repaired bikes
- Work efficiently and make sure workshop is clean and tidy
- Provide the best customer service
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of bikes and maintenance required with a passion for cycling, Ebikes and the outdoors
- Comfortable using online technology
- Flexible to work across London
- Hardworking team player, organised with good communication skills
- Weekends and shift work must be suitable
- A full clean driving licence
- Driven and determined
- Will also consider mechanics from other areas such as cars or motorbikes
- CYTECH would be an advantage
- Experience with Ebikes an advantage but training will be given
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.