£130 to £150 Per Day
Drainage Engineer - Chislehurst
Salary: £130.00 - £150.00 per day
Hours: 8 hour shifts Monday – Friday
My client provides a complete waste service affording you total peace of mind that your environmental obligations are being met. Covering the whole of London, Kent and Essex. The role will involve unblocking all household drains including kitchen drains, main drains, gully’s, driveway drains, and guttering.
They are now looking to appoint an experienced drainage engineer to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have experience in high pressure water jetting, internal blockages, fault finding and repairs. The successful candidate with have good knowledge of drains jetting works and be responsible and well organised ensuring the vehicles are fully equipped for each task.
- Blockage removal, both domestic and commercial
- High-pressure water jetting
- Carrying out CCTV drain surveys and preparing drainage reports using Wincan VX software
- CIPP repairs
- Recording all required information using the mobile job management system
- Ensuring a high standard of health and safety is maintained
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- CSCS (preferred)
- Driving License (Essential)
- City & Guilds (preferred)
- 1 year plumbing experience
To be successful, you will be expected to be able to work within a team, but equally comfortable working alone. You will have a positive and optimistic attitude with excellent communication skills. You will also take pride in your work and have high attention to detail.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.