£13 to £15 Per Hour
Drainage Engineer – Easingwold, York
Salary: Dependent on Experience
My client provides a complete waste service affording you total peace of mind that your environmental obligations are being met. They are looking to appoint a Junior and Senior Drainage Engineer to join their expanding team. The role will involve 3 or 4 jobs a day or be on the same project all week.
The ideal candidate will be required to carry out CCTV drainage surveys, drain cleaning, analyse pipe conditions and produce high quality CCTV drainage reports. In this position you will be liaising with customers and contract managers to discuss findings, organise your daily tasks and proactively solve any onsite queries and issues. The successful candidate with have good knowledge of drains jetting works and be responsible and well organised ensuring the vehicles are fully equipped for each task.
- Blockage removal, both domestic and commercial
- High-pressure water jetting
- Carrying out CCTV drain surveys and preparing drainage reports using Wincan VX software
- CIPP repairs
- Recording all required information using the mobile job management system
- Ensuring a high standard of health and safety is maintained
To be the successful, you will be expected to be able to work within a team, but equally comfortable working alone. You will have a positive and optimistic attitude with excellent communication skills. You will also take pride in your work and have high attention to detail.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Junior or Senior Drainage Engineer
- Strong Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.