Oil, Gas & Alternative Energy
£31,500 to £35,000 Per Annum
Domestic Gas Breakdown & Service Engineer
Salary: £15.00ph - £16.50ph- dependant on experience.
Our client was established over 40 years ago, they have evolved into one of the region’s leading Building Services, Installation and Maintenance providers, employing over 100 staff, and the reputation for quality is the foundation of our clients company today. This reputation has been formally recognised and our client is a Quality Assured ISO 9001 company with a bespoke documented and audited system of working procedures. The principal areas of business are Mechanical and Electrical Services, Plumbing, Heating and Renewable Energy and they provide the following services in relation to these areas of business: Design, Installation Servicing, Repair and Maintenance.
Our client’s engineers are directly employed and fully qualified within their field of work, for example they are Gas Safe, NICEIC, HETAS or MCS accredited.
The existing customer base spans Domestic, Commercial and Industrial environments and the helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
Domestic Gas Breakdown & Service Engineer. Our client provides support to the UK’s largest energy and in-home servicing supplier, each day, thousands of engineers are trusted by customers to enter their homes to provide energy solutions that keep them warm and safe.
The role would include working with people from a range of diverse backgrounds.
- Our client is looking for extensive experience in domestic service and repair of central heating systems and other appliances or products.
- Our client needs Technical Gas Engineers to help them deliver a range of energy solutions to customers
- Once you have completed a full induction, you’ll be ready to go out to customers' homes in your own fully equipped van, with the latest tablet and mobile phone at your fingertips.
- Overtime is available, should you want it, plus we offer additional incentives and include a bonus of £1000 at the end of a 3 month probation period.
- Your personal development is important to our client. They will enhance your technical skills by offering ongoing training to ensure you develop the future capability needed to continue deliver relevant solutions for customers.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
What will you need to do the job?
- You will need to hold current ACS accreditation in CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, (CENWAT), CPA1, CKR1, HTR1
- A full UK driving licence with 6 points or less is also required.
- They will carry out financial, criminal record and reference checks before you start working with them.
Opportunities available regionally in Wiltshire - Gloucestershire - Oxfordshire - Buckinghamshire - Berkshire so apply now!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.