Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Dispensing Optician / Dispensing Assistant - Norwich
Salary: Compeititve DOE
My client opened his first opticians practice in Norwich in 1924. Today the company has 9 practices, employing over 55 members of staff including over 25 expert opticians and is proud to be the largest independent opticians in East Anglia.
We are recruiting for full time Dispensing Opticians or Dispensing Assistants to work flexibly around some of our practices..
- Interpret optical prescriptions
- Give advice to patients on lens types, frames and styling
- After training fit contact lenses and to give advice on their care and use
- Taking frame and facial measurements
- Advising patients when adjustments or repairs to spectacles are required
- Check lenses on delivery to ensure they meet the required specifications
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Work collaboratively with team members and management colleagues in order to meet the objectives of the business
Dispensing experience is essential for the Dispensing Assistant role
Good telephone manner, smart appearance and good interpersonal skills are a necessity.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.