Media & New Media
Digital Project Manager - Leeds
Our client is an award-winning integrated agency and has been in business for over 22 years. They believe in the idea of combining skills: using all the in-house talent at their disposal to best answer their clients’ creative challenges. You’ll be part of their digital team but working closely with everyone from PR specialists and social media managers to designers, copywriters, developers and videographers.
Our client is looking for a Digital project Manager, who will be responsible to manage the delivery of all digital projects.
- Managing the delivery of all digital projects including large, medium, and small web development projects from initial briefing through to launch and managing the wider project team at all critical stages
- Managing the maintenance of a small portfolio of websites hosted by the agency, reporting monthly on any actions taken and future recommendations to ensure continuous performance improvement
- Coordinating multiple teams and in-house skills to meet a brief and achieve results
- Management of budgets, timescales, and objectives for clients
- To be a trusted client advisor for digital work and digital projects, forging productive relationships with a variety of client stakeholders
Experience & Skills:
- Two years of digital project management experience
- Knowledge of development platforms including WordPress, Shopify and MailChimp
- Experience working closely with a Design Director, & design and creative teams
- Ability to solve problems quickly and resolve any issues that arise for the client
- Experience of pulling together new business pitches and confidence in presenting to clients
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.