Media & New Media
£23,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Digital Project Executive - Bicester, Oxford
Salary - £23,000 - £26,000 (dependent on experience) + hybrid working
Our client is a digital marketing agency. Helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales for over 8 years through clever content, digital PR, SEO and PPC. They have a large portfolio of SME and corporate businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety is certainly guaranteed!
Open to office and remote home working splits; they are focused on finding someone with the right experience and fit for their team and clients!
Looking for a Digital Project Executive to join their team working in Oxfordshire, who is ambitious, proactive, and super-organised individual. Open to office and remote home working splits; they are focused on finding someone with the right experience and fit for their team and clients!
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ years project/account management experience within an agency
- Experience and understanding of how to communicate with people of all levels
- A natural tendency to be an organised team player with a keen eye for detail
- Experience of building project plans and managing team progress.
- A creative thinker who is a proactive problem solver
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent at using online project management tools. Monday.com would be a particular advantage
- Office/Work from home split (4/1 or 3/2)
- 20 days holiday + 3 days for Christmas + bank holidays
- Personal development and strong career progression
- Free fruit and sweets provided in the office
- Countryside, barn-conversion office
- Regular team socials
- Free on-site parking
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.