Marketing & PR
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Norwich , Remote
PR Digital Specialist
Location: Norwich & Hybrid
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
An award-winning digital agency, working closely clients to help them reach their digital targets — to extend their offerings, expand their reach, and elevate their results. Taking time to understand the context and drivers behind each brief. This insight helps them make commercially relevant recommendations, and sharp, creative suggestions for meeting digital objectives more quickly.
Using strategies, technologies and campaigns to help brands achieve extraordinary things.
On the lookout for a PR Digital Manager to join the fast-paced digital marketing agency looking after clients’ PR activities.
With huge ambitions and new visions mind, they are looking to grow the team. Primarily based in Norwich, this role would suit someone who could adopt their hybrid working model within the UK (some days in the office, some from home).
- Managing all digital PR activity including growing the digital PR team
- Devising, implementing and leading creative digital PR campaigns to generate coverage and backlinks
- Developing long-term relationships with bloggers, journalists, writers and influencers
- Engaging in a variety of digital PR driven activities including asset outreach, reactive & proactive pitching, and influencer marketing
- Creating concise client-facing documents including reports and content pitches
- Attending client-facing meetings and presentations
- Leading ideation sessions, forming creative briefs and owning the creative process
- Monitoring current news, trends and search for coverage opportunities
- Building media lists, writing engaging press releases and pitches with news-worthy headlines and reaching out to the media
- Collaborating with the wider teams to form effective digital PR strategies
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing a team
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Strong skills in writing and pitching
- The ability to build relationships with the media
- To have a good understanding of SEO and link building
- Experience running B2B and B2C campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing analytics software (eg. Google Analytics)
- To manage your own schedule and that of your teams in line with client priorities and deadlines
- Work for the world’s first B Corp certified Google Premier Partner.
- 25 days holiday as a basic (effectively 29 days with bonus days off below).
- 5 additional days of holiday available for long-service
- Extra days off at Christmas.
- Birthday holiday off.
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Christmas and Summer parties.
- Access to paid-for private counselling & a nutritionist.
- Time off for your children's birthday.
- Flexible working - nobody will tap their watch if you prefer to start late or finish late because you love the gym before work. The focus is on your ability to deliver for the business and clients, not your ability to keep strict working hours.
- B Corp member discounts
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.