IT & Internet
£45,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Location: Remote / Hybrid (London Office)
Salary: £45k - £60K
Our client is a digital studio based in London creating cutting-edge eCommerce. They work with brands they believe in, that want to thrive in the modern digital landscape. They are on the hunt for a Design Lead to help them create beautiful and effective digital experiences.
They are looking for someone to be an integral part of that team, taking ideas from pen and paper to executing pixel perfection iteratively and collaboratively. You’ll have creative freedom and work hand-in-hand with their in-house Development and Product teams to deliver best-in-class online experiences.
To succeed in this role, you should be user-obsessed and detail-oriented with an appetite for understanding technology and everything that makes for engaging eCommerce experiences. You need to be confident and creative with a focus on delivering value to customers and keen to learn and improve.
- A creative problem solver, who can think big and think small.
- You should have a naturally multi-disciplinary mentality but with a specialism and passion in Digital.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Digital Design, ideally in the eCommerce space.
- A good understanding of the Digital landscape.
- Proficiency in the usual software suspects (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Familiarity in Prototyping and/or Motion Graphics tools (After Effects) a bonus.
- A curious mind that enables you to self-learn about the latest design trends, tools and techniques.
- Display strong leadership, organisational and collaborative skills.
- Creative & Innovative
- You'll be able to convey your needs clearly to engineering, help reduce ambiguity, and take pride in your written specifications
- You'll know how to work with sales and marketing, and how to seek value through design
- You set clear commitments and expectations and you do what it takes to meet those commitments
- You handle difficult situations. When faced with a challenge, you step up to solve it and do not wait for others to work it out for you
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Flexible Remote Working: You will have the option of working up to 3 days a week remotely.
- Wellness Fund: Within a year you can expense up to £250 on equipment or activities to boost your wellbeing.
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Leave: It’s important that employees are given as much support during this special time, which is why they have an enhanced policy.
- Unlimited Personal Development Fund: There is an untethered fund for your professional development. These are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Quarterly Personal Development Reviews — A quarterly session with your Line Manager to ensure you are supported in you in reaching your career goals.
- Off-Site Days: Summer Party, Christmas Party, End of Month Parties - if there is an excuse, they'll have a party.
- Team Lunches: When you’re in the office they order Deliveroo 1 - 2 times a week. It’s the one day, nobody has to think about lunch but it’s when they come together to not only share the food but to catch up and have fun!
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.