£21 to £23 Per Hour
Deputy Nursing Home Manager (qualified and experienced) - Liverpool
Salary: Up to £21.00/hour, including an attendance bonus & with paid breaks (= £22.91/hour with unpaid breaks) + benefits
Our client is a family owned business established for almost 30 years. They own and operate seven quality nursing and residential care homes on five sites, in Merseyside and Lancashire. Their residents are able to retain their own individuality in the atmosphere of a home. Our client takes pride in being both large enough to cope and small enough to care. After all, they believe in caring for our loved ones, like they cared for us. They are currently seeking an experienced Deputy Nursing Home Manager at their Liverpool location.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Our client is looking for a qualified and experienced Deputy Nursing Home Manager based in Liverpool.
- Essential: RGN with valid PIN or qualified nurse
- 3 years+ nursing home experience;
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the Care Home and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Clients.
- Duties may include acting up for the Deputy Home Manager and/or the Home Manager in their absence.
- Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Ensure that Clients’ Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Assess all aspects of Clients’ care needs, and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
- Assess social and health care needs of new Clients, and maintain on-going assessment and review of all other Clients.
- Maintain accurate records and ensure that each Client within the Care Home has an individualised Care Plan. Client Care Plans to be reviewed on a bi-annual basis, or more frequently as and when required, in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Clients' personal and financial affairs, and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship, which exists with Clients.
- Participate in Staff and Client meetings as and when required.
- Establish and maintain good communication with Clients, Relatives and with the multidisciplinary team.
- Provide administrative support when required.
Budgetary / Financial Control:
- Ensure that all commodities used in and around the Care Home are sensibly conserved by all Staff Members e.g. monitor usage of incontinence aids, wipes, dressings, electricity etc.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded team of employees that are dedicated to delivering excellence in care and offer Up to £21.00/hour, including an attendance bonus & with paid breaks (= £22.91/hour with unpaid breaks) + benefits
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.