Education & Training
Deputy Nursery Manager - Beaconsfield
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours per week (Fulltime-Permanent)
Our established nursery client is looking for an experienced and qualified Deputy Manager who is passionate about children’s learning and development to join their team.
The role involves assisting the manager in all task and deputise while away, being responsible for any tasks delegated by the Manager and working alongside management in providing outstanding childcare.
- work alongside management in providing outstanding childcare
- Assist the manager in his tasks
- To work closely with the Nursery Manager in planning, preparing and reviewing the curriculum with the team, and organising of staff rotas, reflective of the EYFS
- Developing and maintaining highest standards of childcare in accordance with EYFS
- Ensure all that the day share/parent feedback is done daily
- Ensure all policies are reviewed regularly, implemented and adhered to at all times
- Ensure all risk assessment are carried out daily room and garden
- Ensure all forms are completed daily and filed away in the correct folder in the office. eg nappies, sleep and accident report are signed by parents.
- Assist the manager with tasks
- Develop and maintain partnerships with parents and carers
Skills & Requirements:
- Ideally would hold Level 3 or above qualification in Childcare
- Excellent working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Experience of implementing good quality learning opportunities
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with children and parents.
- Ability to write reports and keep clear and accurate records.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Calm and caring nature
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work on own initiative
- Reliable, enthusiastic, and flexible
- Able to perform under stress
- A good sense of humour
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.