Education & Training
£32,000 Per Annum
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Salary: £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
Full-Time, 4 days per week, 7.15 am-6.15 pm
A charming nursery that prioritises children's welfare, providing full support and leadership training for managers is seeking a Deputy Manager aiming to elevate skills towards becoming a Nursery Manager. You will be provided with full training and support.
- Support the Nursery Manager in daily operations.
- Ensure adherence to safeguarding procedures.
- Oversee Teaching and Learning programmes (In the Moment Planning).
- Conduct showrounds for prospective parents.
- Manage the Nursery in the Manager's absence.
- Uphold high standards in the nursery environment.
- Coach and mentor staff teams.
- Previous experience working as a Deputy Manager or in a similar role.
- At least NVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
Room Leaders aspiring to step into a Deputy Manager role are encouraged to apply.
- Paid birthday leave.
- Monthly appreciation raffle.
- Career development opportunities.
- 40% childcare staff discount.
- Free uniform.
- £500 refer-a-friend bonus for qualified staff.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.