Education & Training
£31,000 Per Annum
Nursery Deputy Manager - Chesham
Salary: Up to £31,000 per annum (Bonus/pension/private healthcare/free parking)
An exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join our client’s dedicated team of childcare professionals at their nursery in Chesham. The successful candidate will help lead the nursery, ensuring all policies and practises are adhered to and that the children receive the highest quality care and development. Offering a salary of up to £31k plus excellent benefits, this is a great opportunity for an individual with a minimum of 5 years’ experience caring for young children.
Our client are a family owned, vibrant nursery providing high quality day care for children from 3 months to 5 years. They have nurseries in Chesham and Amersham which are both conveniently located near the train stations.
- Working in partnership with the Nursery Manager to ensure the smooth daily running and administration of the nursery.
- In the absence of the Nursery Manager, covering all duties.
- Ensuring all children receive quality care and their development is suitably promoted.
- Ensuring the rooms are operated to the required high standards of care and quality, supporting the room leaders.
- Promoting the team’s effectiveness and standards of care, offering ongoing support, advice and guidance.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Hold a Level 3 or above Childcare Qualification.
- Current First Aid Certificate (for young children/adults).
- Current Safeguarding Children Certificate.
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience caring for young children (with at least 2 years specific experience of caring for babies).
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with and/or leading other adults in a team.
- Experience of implementing the EYFS and developing staff/giving training.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.