Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£20 Per Hour
Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead
Location: Glasgow Road, Blanefield - G63
48h over 4 days - £20ph + additional £2ph for O/T
This Deputy Manager Clinical Lead role offers the opportunity to work for Home that provides the highest quality care and accommodation for a total of 40 elderly guests. Our Client offers a rewarding opportunity within a fantastic team of experienced care workers and nurses. They offer competitive salary with additional benefits.
As part of your role as deputy manager you will be responsible for leading clinical governance, be a crucial influence on staff to ensure that standards of care are set and maintained. In the ever-changing role of Deputy / Clinical Manager you have a considerable challenge in developing and introducing new ways of working. This must be undertaken in a sensitive manner, whilst continuing to ensure that challenging timetable requirements are met. You continue to maintain and develop the role the Deputy / Clinical Manager must ensure that there is consistency in working practices throughout the Home.
Deputy manager/clinical lead responsibilities include:
- Liaising with other departments, community services and external agencies
- Assume responsibility for the Manager in his / her absence;
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- The effective deployment of staff.
- To lead the team and take charge of the Home in the absence of the Manager
- Lead monthly and on-going clinical governance, preparing reports for discussion with the manager
- Organise / oversee the duty rota and annual leave requests
- The Deputy / Clinical Manager holds no responsibility for the budget for the area. However the post holder has to have an awareness of available resources and demonstrate cost effectiveness
- Act in accordance with NMC Codes of Practice, relevant legislation and client’spolicies and procedures.
- Attend senior management and team meetings and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent rate of pay.
- Overtime paid at basic plus £2 per hour.
- Subsidised staff transport
- Learning opportunities / EVO online training & support with revalidation
- Training opportunities & Friendly working environment
- Annual Leave entitlement 5.6 X contracted hour
- Workplace pension scheme & Paid breaks
- Free Lunches & Food
- On-site parking
Does it sound like you? Apply now! And let’s discuss this further.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.