Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£42,000 Per Annum
Deputy Clinical Manager - Occupational Health
Up to £42,000 pa
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I am looking for an experienced Deputy Clinical Manager to join my client’s Occupational Health Team working for one of their most prestigious clients. This is a home-based role. The Deputy Clinical Manager will support the Clinical Team to deliver a range of services to clients.
- Ensuring a clear focus is maintained on clinical excellence, business objectives, company values, and service level agreements.
- You will be building effective relationships with clients and internal teams of occupational health professionals.
- Managing a team, you will carry out triage and case management, participate in client meetings and deputise for the clinical manager when required.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Will be a Registered General Nurse
- Will have an OH qualification- Part 3 of the Register.
- You will receive a Competitive annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Discounted Gym membership, Cycle to work schemes
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid and Full access to discounts on Perkbox
Key Skills: Qualified Occupational Health Advisor, NMC 3
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.