Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time, Permanent, Monday - Saturday (40 hours)
Our client is a well - established dental practice dedicated to providing high-quality dental care while offering a wide range of dental services, both through the NHS and privately.
As a Dental Receptionist, you will play a pivotal role in delivering excellent customer service and managing administrative tasks, such as keeping patient records, procurement of necessary supplies, and efficient data management.
- Managing and addressing all patient queries efficiently.
- Be adaptable and assist with various practice tasks as needed by the Manager or Senior Management Team.
- Adhering to the cash handling procedure and promptly reporting any discrepancies to the Practice Manager.
- Ensuring that FP17DC forms and collected payments align accurately.
- Efficiently maintaining the SOE System.
- Following the cash handling procedure during end-of-day float counts and printing the daily sheet.
- Maintaining patient records while adhering to data protection policies.
- Managing stationary orders and scanning MH, PR forms, Lab dockets, and incoming documents.
- Regularly monitoring list appointments to confirm timely recalls.
- Maintaining the lab work tracker by scanning referrals onto patient records and forwarding notes to the referral centre.
- Previously worked as a Receptionist, Dental Receptionist or in a similar role.
- Experience of at least 1 year in customer service.
- Familiarity with dental practice procedures and treatments.
- Preferably trained in dentistry, familiar with SOE, and with prior reception and customer service background.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Additional leave
- Employee discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- Store discount
Apply now for this excellent opportunity in a reputable dental practice.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.