Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Full Time, Permanent, Monday - Saturday (40hours)
Our client is a well - established dental practice dedicated to providing high-quality dental care while offering a wide range of dental services, both through the NHS and privately.
As a Dental Nurse, you will play a pivotal role in delivering excellent dental nursing, supporting dentists, hygienists, and therapists in all dental procedures, and respond to reasonable requests from the Practice Manager and Senior Management Team.
- Providing consistent delivery of exceptional customer service to all patients.
- Aiding Dentists, Hygienists, and Therapists in Clinical Procedures.
- Provide guidance and support to trainee dental nurses within the practice.
- Assist with reception and execute necessary clerical duties as required.
- Set up surgery for each patient and treatment session.
- Manage appointments, PR forms, and lab work.
- Maintain equipment and surfaces to required standards.
- Verify patients' medical histories and communicate concerns to the dental professionals.
- Collect signatures on PR and FP17DC forms from patients.
- Aid dental professionals in maintaining patient records.
- Coordinate future appointments with the reception team for each patient as needed.
- Previous experience of at least 1 year working as a Dental nurse, Dental assistant or in a similar role.
- GDC registered
- Significant understanding of dentistry
- Clinical and governance expertise, capable of adhering to established processes.
- Knowledge of dental procedures and equipment.
- Right to work in the UK
- Monday - Wednesday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Thursday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Additional leave
- Employee discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- Store discount
Apply now for this exciting opportunity to join a reputable dental practice.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.