Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£11 to £13 Per Hour
Dental Nurse - Greater London
Salary: £11 - £13 per hour
My client are dental experts in dealing with nervous and phobic patients, they pride themselves in creating a tranquil and inviting environment to prevent anxiety and any discomfort during patient visits. They are now looking to appoint an experienced Dental nurse to join their expanding team. The day to could include diagnostic and screening procedures, surgical procedures, treatment of disease, disorder or injury.
The clinic is a busy, well established practice which requires a highly organised individual to support with day to day running of the practice. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and a clear passion for dentistry. You must be a team player and pride yourself in providing exceptional care for all patients.
- The role includes General and specialist dental nursing with hands on training.
- To deliver high quality dental nursing whilst assisting the dentists or therapists in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the ‘Code of Ethics’ of the British Association of Dental Nurses and the GDC requirements. The performance of these duties is under the reasonable directions of the Practice Manager and Principal.
- To establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team.
- To ensure that the surgical areas and equipment are regularly cleaned and maintained, including aspiration systems and autoclaves, paying all due attention to relevant legal and ethical codes, in addition to the practice policy in respect of cross infection control and Health & Safety.
- To keep accurate records and ensure the recording methods are used in line with agreed practice policy, current medico-legal guidelines and recommendations from official bodies.
- Support and participate in practice meetings and CQC.
- Maintain a professional look at all times, in line with our Uniform and PPE Policies.
- To assist at reception and perform other clerical duties.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Hep B Vaccinated
- DBS Checked
- GDC Registered
- NVQ Level 3 in Dental Nursing or Equivalent
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.