Transport & Logistics
£12 to £12.50 Per Hour
Delivery drivers – Xmas Support – Chelmsford
I am looking for experienced Multidrop Collection and Delivery Drivers for driving work for my Client based in the North Essex area.
Ideally, I would like to speak with the candidates who have had experience in parcel distribution and in multi-drop deliveries in the UK.
As a Multidrop Courier the work will involve:
- To collect and deliver parcels to resident homes, commercial and businesses across the North Essex postcodes
- Multidrop deliveries within the North Essex area
- Manual handling, included lifting parcels up to 30 kg
- Be able to successfully deliver 60-80 parcels per day
- Will have min. 6 months of experience in a courier company
- Full UK driving license with no more than 6 points on it (no DR or IN)
- Communicative level of English to provide high level of Customer Service
- Will have “CAN DO” attitude and positive personality
Shift pattern: Monday till Friday (OT and weekends available).
The typical hours for this role could fall between 7 am and 7 pm
Please note that you need to have your own safety boots and hi-viz jacket.
Uplifted Pay rates under PAYE Umbrella scheme:
Monday-Friday STANDARD £12.00 per h
Monday – Friday OT (above 39h per week) – 12.50 £ per h
Due to the nature of the role, we will require to run security check. Please note this is full time, ongoing agency work.
If you think you are the right candidate and you can start ASAP please apply for this position.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.