£27,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Debt Recovery Manager (Part Time) – Ashford, Kent
Salary: £27000 - £32000 (£16,200 - £19,200 pro rata) + benefits
Our client is one of the most successfully legal practices in the South East managing the legal affairs of local people for many years. They are now on the lookout for a suitability qualified and experienced Debt Recovery Manager (Part Time) working within the Litigation/Dispute Resolution Department in their Ashford office for three days a week.
Essential Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a motivated, flexible and passionate individual, with previous experience in the field. The position would ideally suit an experienced Paralegal, Litigation CILEx or non-practising solicitor.
- Debt Recovery
- Running own client portfolio.
- Taking Instructions.
- Opening Files.
- Corresponding with client and debtors.
- Issuing proceedings, entering judgement, taking enforcement action;
- Keeping client advised as each step is taken.
- Correspondence with client, debtor and Court where necessary.
- Liaising with Credit Controller and Partner with overall responsibility for debt collection.
- Assisting the partners with marketing and development of the debt recovery service to clients.
- To agree clear objectives linked to the Firm’s business plan and participate in the performance management system, assessing performance and giving feedback as relevant.
- To have a personal development plan and evaluate the effect of training on achievement.
- To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve our customer service
- To comply with all the Firm’s relevant policies and procedures
- To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously.
£27000 - £32000 (£16,200 - £19,200 pro rata) + benefits
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.