£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
Salary: £28k - £35k + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
Our client is a multi-franchise car dealership, providing excellent service and parts for new and used vehicles across all brands.
As an Accounts Assistant, you'll be assisting in various finance duties, which encompass complete management account preparation and reporting.
- Efficiently collect debts in a professional manner.
- Conduct credit checks on customer applications.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies by liaising with suppliers.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements to ensure accurate payments.
- Work independently with initiative and minimal supervision.
- Engage in various tasks related to the motor industry.
- Previously worked as an Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant or in a similar role.
- Possess 2+ years of accounting experience in a car dealership.
- AAT Qualified or ACCA Part Qualified
- Experience in daily till receipt and bank reconciliation, petty cash analysis, and ad hoc investigations.
- Capability to manage high transaction volumes daily.
- Proficient in computer and MS Excel skills.
- 30 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Company car
- Free parking
- Death in service benefit
Apply now for an exciting opportunity to contribute to our dynamic team and advance your career in the automotive industry.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.