Secretarial, PA & Administration
£24,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Data Processor - York
Salary: circa £24,000 to £30,000 DOE, plus benefits including flexi time, company pension, health care scheme and onsite parking – Full time position with 25 days holiday PA
This company is a highly established chartered accountancy, audit and advisor firm with a passion for charity, environmental impact and equality. They are looking to appoint a Data Processor to join their team with many additional benefits in this role.
This role will predominantly be working alongside our data manager. You will be assisting in managing our data and processes across the practice management (CCH) and CRM (WB) systems. The role will cover routine processes, maintaining specific data sets, reporting, project work and improving efficiencies.
- New client set ups
- Ensure all client profiling has been correctly applied
- Ensure all associated contacts have been correctly set up
- Ensuring the accuracy of various data bases across the business
- Routine billing support
- Formulate/develop special reports on request
- Implement policies and guidelines for data management
- Client and assignment transfers
- Staff training as required
- Research practice management and CRM systems in terms of usage and functionality
Essential Skills & Requirements:
In this role you will need to have strong numerical and analytical skills in order to evaluate the data. You will have to be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills. This role requires good management and leadership skills with a good understanding of IT. This would suit a motivated, goal orientated individual with customer service skills an advantage.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.