£40,000 Per Annum
Damp Surveyor - Fulham, London
Salary: £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Work pattern: Full time
Our client is a well-established and dynamic company that have a reputation for providing exceptional Property Services to both homeowners and businesses. This innovative and fast paced company prides itself on cultivating an incredible team of motivated individuals who have a passion for excellence. They are specialising in Damp, Roofing, Drainage, Pest Control and Restoration in UK.
Our client is looking for a Damp Surveyor who will have a good knowledge of properties and addressing any damp issues that may arise for domestic and commercial customers.
- Responsible for inspecting properties and addressing any damp issues that may arise for domestic and commercial customers
- Locating, diagnosing, and providing repairs for any damp problems
- Diagnosing any exterior defects affecting property with the support of in-house restoration and drainage team
- Attending to both commercial and domestic properties throughout the capital to identify which type of damp the building is experiencing
- Assess and diagnose water ingress into the property
- Provide recommendations for remedial works within a report using their up-to-date CRM system
- Create short videos for engineers when needed
- Produce a CAD using magic plan
- Support coordinators with any questions from the clients
- Support the engineers for them to carry out their works to the highest standards
- Ability to drive throughout London to produce on site drainage investigations.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of two years of relevant industry experience
- A CSSW qualification is highly preferred
- Knowledge of how damp proofing systems work
- Must know how to apply rendered type A systems in basements/homes/commercial buildings
- Asbestos awareness certificate and working in confined spaces (this can be arranged in-house for the right candidate) Measuring tools and PPE will be provided
- Enthusiasm to expand knowledge of damp while also learning company’s methodology of surveying
- Attentive, assertive, driven and able to manage time and responsibilities effectively.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to "muck in" and carry out a variety of tasks as necessitated by the operation.
- Clean, full driver’s license
- Working hours from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
- Generous commission structure, as well as the opportunity to earn overtime at double pay
- 28 days paid holiday leave (after completion of probationary period)
- Company vehicle and fuel card to use during work hours, subject to further negotiation
- Staff uniform is provided
- The added benefit of joining a fast-paced, young, and dynamic team!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.