£29,000 Per Annum
Damp Coordinator - Fulham, London
Up to £29,000.00 per year (depending on experience)
Our client is a well-established and dynamic company that have a reputation for providing exceptional Property Services to both homeowners and businesses. This innovative and fast paced company prides itself on cultivating an incredible team of motivated individuals who have a passion for excellence. They are specialising in Damp, Roofing, Drainage, Pest Control and Restoration in UK.
Our client is looking for a Damp Coordinator to join their team.
- Responsible for taking and receiving incoming enquiries in relation to damp and water ingress to a property and have the ability to identify hot leads
- Determine which element of the property is causing the problem and identify which Surveyor should attend the site
- Maintaining excellent communication and customer service with their client base is essential
- Manage the Surveyors by understanding their capabilities and their industry expertise in order to effectively schedule them on to the correct jobs
- Proofreading the reports created by the Surveyors and checking punctuation, grammar and estimated values on all works
- Handle all call-backs regarding reoccurring issues and ensure the correct Surveyor attends
- Ensure compliance for H&S and upselling elements purpose.
- Previous experience as a Coordinator or PA is highly desirable
- General knowledge of damp and restorations works; preferable, but not essential as training will be given
- Customer service, sales and management skills/experience - you will be responsible for taking and receiving incoming enquiries in relation to damp and must be able to identify leads
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and the ability to work on your own with minimum supervision after the training is completed
- Ability to think clearly using logic and reasoning
- 2 years Coordinator experience (preferred)
- 2 years Customer service experience (preferred)
- Ability to commute to company location OR plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- 28 days paid holiday leave (after completion of probationary period)
- Staff uniform is provided
- The added benefit of joining a fast-paced, young, and dynamic team!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.