Cycle Mechanic (Cyctech 1 or 2 qualified) – Lasswade, Midlothian
Salary: commensurate with experience + benefits
Our client has been consistently voted one of the best bike shops in Scotland. As a result of a period of rapid expansion, they are looking for a new Cycle Mechanic to join they’re outstanding and growing team. Having recently moved into fabulous new premises (4 times the size of our previous store) and like many quality bike shops, they are witnessing unprecedented demand.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability qualified and experienced Cycle Mechanic (Cyctech 1 or 2 qualified) join their team in Lasswade, Midlothian
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for someone who has a passion for cycling, holds a recognized qualification as a cycle technician and can demonstrate a proven track record as a cycle mechanic. The successful candidate will have great interpersonal skills, a clear desire to work as part of a strong and committed team and be willing to apply themselves to a role where they will deliver to very high standards
- Build cycles for both display and sales, fit alternative parts as required and maintain any demo bikes as directed.
- Be able to communicate clearly and professionally in response to technical questions from customers either in person or over the phone.
- Provide input to the rest of the team regarding feedback from customers as well as any requirements for spare parts, consumables and other stock; and
- Be an integral part of the team providing a satisfying and memorable experience to all customers.
- As a highly respected cycle retailer in Scotland, outstanding customer service and excellence in delivery is very important to us. A committed and professional attitude as well as a willingness to develop your skills is just as important as any technical skills you bring as a cycle mechanic.
Our client rejects any form of discrimination whether it be based on gender, disability, race or any of the characteristics set out in the Equality Act. What matters to us is that you are passionate about cycling and committed to excellence. If that sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
- A salary that’s commensurate with experience + benefits
- A fantastic place to surrounded by people with a shared interest
- The opportunity to work for a growing organisation
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.