IT & Internet
£40,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Cyber Security Specialist
Location: London and Surrounding Counties (Remote)
Salary: £40k - £70k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a distinguished IT Management & Technical Consultancy headquartered in Guildford, Surrey, is seeking talented Information Security Consultant to join their dynamic team. All levels of Experience considered.
Join an expanding Management and Technology Consultancy renowned for its commitment to excellence and innovation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects with high-profile UK public sector and defence organisations, making a real impact on people's everyday lives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage diverse project roles, providing Information Assurance advice and contributing to strategies.
- Lead security program management and design architectures.
- Oversee system development, engaging stakeholders, clients, and teams.
- Offer security expertise for major system procurements and Agile programs.
- Identify, analyse, and evaluate information risks across various programs and projects.
- Present options for treating or transferring information risks.
- Develop or review new security architectures for emerging technologies and practices.
- Provide consultancy on information assurance and architectural problems.
- Scope security testing, explain results, and lead required remediation.
- Conduct security monitoring and investigate incidents.
- Problem-solve, create opportunities, and deliver high-quality results.
- Previous Cyber Security experience in a client consultancy capacity.
- Experience with complex ICT systems in a technical delivery or consulting capacity.
- SOC Experience.
- A good understanding of enterprise information and communications technology.
- The ability to present and justify conclusions to project teams and business stakeholders.
- Proven abilities in delivering to client expectations and requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with structured security frameworks, such as HMG SPF and ISO27001.
- Knowledge of security, technical, and enterprise architecture methods (e.g., TOGAF and SABSA).
- Technical risk assessments, software development, and delivery experience.
- Understanding of ICT service delivery, including ITIL.
- Exposure to enterprise security packages, security-enforcing software, and devices.
- Access online, classroom, and in-house courses leading to nationally recognized certifications.
- Embark on a consulting career, leveraging your information assurance and cyber security expertise.
- Set and pursue career objectives aligned with projects and career growth.
- Engage in biannual reviews with a performance and development manager.
- Seize opportunities to grow in responsibility and influence.
- Receive mentorship for guidance throughout your journey.
Why Join Our Client:
- Competitive Salary
- Field-Based Role: Enjoy a dynamic work environment with client site working and travel to Guildford's main offices.
- Impactful Projects: Contribute to nationally critical initiatives by safeguarding ICT investments.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.