£22,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Customer Support Specialist - Chelmsford
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000
Our company are the UK’s largest of its kind, and number one independent 4 x 4 dealership who are seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join their state of the art dealership.
This role will be providing an all-round customer experience and keeping track of reviews and satisfaction. You will be dealing with all customer queries and trying to resolve any concerns.
- Respond to customers queries in a timely and accurate way, via telephone , email or chat
- Identify customer needs and offer any required support with their purchase
- Manage the appropriate methods in obtaining feedback on overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Share overall customer feedback findings with relevant colleagues
- Monitor customer issues via reviews and reach out to provide assistance
- Follow up with customers to ensure any outstanding issues are resolved
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical thinking to provide answers to customers questions as well as resolutions for various issues
- Use own initiative and work independently
- Microsoft office competent
- Clearly spoken, warm, empathetic and friendly approach with a professional manner
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.