£40,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Customer Success Manager - (Remote Working) Worksop, Nottinghamshire, Sudbury, Suffolk,
Salary: £40k - £55k + Pension + Healthcare + Life Insurance + Critical Illness + Income Protection + 23 Days Holidays + Holiday Buy Scheme
Our client are a leading technology-based company with many years’ experience in providing specialist products and solutions for the mission critical Emergency Services industry and other related markets. The companies operating brands, including MedServ, MedSupply, Insight, and Asset Finance, gives them the abiity to flex and adapt to their customers demands, helping support the mission to continually improve and deliver better health outcomes for all.
The business have offices situated in Nottinghamshire, Suffolk and Clackmannanshire. This role can be based at any of the offices, but the successful candidate will be expected to travel to other offices as required and therefore a driving licence is an advantage. The core operating hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5 pm, but some flexibility will be required to support the business needs.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will partner with the customers post-sale to drive adoption and ensure customer satisfaction, growth, and retention. You will be the bridge between the Professional Services, Operational Support and Business Development teams. You will work directly with customers to ensure that their overall user experience with the company is a success.
They are looking for an individual who strikes the right mix of sales, account management, domain knowledge and customer management skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing long term partnerships with the customers to ensure that they realise the full value of their investment in the company’s products.
- Mapping and understanding the customer journey, with a sole focus on improving the customer experience when dealing or interacting with the company both physically or digitally
- The development and maintenance of customer profiles, collection of customer data to provide insights and aid business decisions within the companies and the customer
- Developing ‘Success Plans’ for customers that define clear metrics for success and reporting and tracking on the same.
- Ensuring the companies CRM is accurate and updated and working closely with the Marketing team to better craft messaging for focused and targeted customer groups
- Onboarding new customers, establishing strong customer relations, and managing current customer relationships
- Effectively and swiftly handling customer enquiries and communications, mitigating any risk associated with delays in information. Managing all escalation processes through to resolution.
- Holding internal stakeholders and functions to account, ensuring that all customer requirements are met in full
- Proactively communicating with customers on orders, Servicing requirements, Consumable Spend, Recalls, Order ETAs and supply chain issues.
- Analysing customer and company data to report potential areas of risk and/or savings within the customer before they’re aware of them themselves.
- Liaise and communicate internally to the Clinical and Marketing teams to support in the development of targeted educational interventions
- Understand customer strategies and operational requirements to suggest new solutions or products to improve customers’ performance
- Anticipate customer needs based on projects in the pipeline and pro-actively communicate with the internal sales team
- Creation and development of product champions within the customers and the market as a whole to support business growth
- Working closely with the Sales Team to proactively manage the commercial process for product refreshes and cross-sell opportunities within existing clients.
- Establishing a trusted relationship with the customers, remaining as the client advocate and ensuring that the customer’s overall satisfaction with the product and services remain at an optimum
- Continually act as the customer liaison point from inception of contract to delivery and use, executing the end-to-end management
- Monitoring and facilitating the customers adoption of the Product and providing the business development and support team with an understanding of customer’s overall business needs as they relate to the products and services.
- Working closely with all teams in the process of Tenders, ensuring that the customers requirements are entirely understood and supporting at all presentations
- Maintain a deep understanding of all products and provide the relevant training to customers and employees as necessary
- Considerable experience in a customer facing services role (consulting or sales/account management) that includes achieving customer retention, sales targets and customer satisfaction
- Sales, Consulting, Delivery or Product experience either as an internal consultant or with a scientific and/or healthcare environment who provide products and services to their clients.
- Having a highly successful track record of over achievement vs target in a quota bearing role.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand Large NHS Trust size clients and methods for mapping out key stakeholders and client processes across multiple business functions as they relate to their products and services.
- An ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with both customers and internal stakeholders.
- The ability to engage and support multiple internal corporate functions (Professional Services, Customer Support, Product and Sales & Marketing).
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with proven capability to deliver a value proposition in a competitive and often challenging environment
- Great networking skills and the ability to build strong and appropriate relationships with Director level to operational staff
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines in accordance with business requirements
- Excellent negotiation skills and commercial understanding of contracts
- Knowledge and practical experience of medical devices would be a distinct advantage
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and 13485 and key international regulations covering medical devices including MHRA is an advantage
- Competitive salary. Employee Benefits Package including Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Death in Service, Critical Illness, Income Protection, 23 days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays and an optional Holiday Buy Scheme.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.