Customer Service Advisors -Wiltshire and Somerset
Our clientis looking to add a qualified Customer Service Advisors to its team.
Salary: Completive Salary + Commission + Performance Related Bonus
Our client is an established car sales franchise located throughout Wiltshire and Somerset.
The specialist team focus on superior customer service with professional and conscientious staff advising customers before, during and after vehicle purchase. The Company train, support and assist its employees to provide top quality Aftersales to cater for their customers’ needs.
The experienced Customer Service Advisor is responsible for communicating with customers and relaying information to the Management and Service Technicians. Duties include greeting customers and helping them determine sales, parts or repairs, re, maintaining up-to-date knowledge about their employer’s range of services and contacting customers to update them about their vehicle’s repair status.
The Customer Service Advisor is expected to acknowledge both potential and existing customers of the business in a warm and friendly manner and confidently promote the Company and its Services.
- Greeting customers and directing them to an available sales representatives or technician
- Using the Company’s booking system, appoint customers for repairs, servicing, warranty work and MOT tests
- Manage all invoicing aspects in order to achieve departmental KPI’s
- Ability to efficiently advise customers regarding parts and services in a professional manner
- Finalise and document all customer visits in order to meet manufacturer standards
- Continuously deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction and take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Up-sell products and Company incentives to effectively increase the business growth
- Undertake duties as directed by management or supervisors
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills to maintain high customer satisfaction standards
- Answering customer questions about services and consulting with staff when necessary
- Ensures that documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Flexibility to adapt and manage changing working situations
- Planning and organisation skills to manage workload, numeracy and a keen eye for details
- Client service focused with ability to quickly build customer relationships
- Proactive to deal with challenges, determined to succeed and work with integrity
- Excellent telephone techniques and etiquette and professional customer handling skills
- Knowledge of Automotive systems including understanding of basic vehicle layout, function and location of parts and current industry issues
- Computer literate to learn In-house computer systems and operate general office equipment
- Previous experience working within a main dealer - not essential, but preferred
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.