Education & Training
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum dependent on qualifications & experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Curriculum Lead who will provide sector expertise and support the delivery of the Curriculum. This role requires the individual to assist Training Managers in the planning and monitoring of the Technical Curriculum and ensuring it is logically planned and sequenced.
- Developing logical, sequenced curriculum plans and monitoring their delivery via quality assurance measures.
- Reviewing the implementation of curriculum plans across all curriculum areas.
- Ensuring that curriculum plans include stimulating learning programmes to extend apprentices’ knowledge, skills and behaviours in line with employer objectives.
- Playing an active role as a member of the Quality Team.
- Producing information for monthly reports to be presented at the monthly Management Team meeting.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of working in the Further Education Sector/Work Based Learning within delivery, assessment or quality assurance.
- Knowledgeable about apprenticeship standards.
- Competent in IT.
- Attention to detail and excellent curriculum planning skills.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative, inventive outlook and the ability to articulate and implement your ideas.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.