Media & New Media
Creative Solutions Manager - Journalism sector
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Working from their London headquarters, my client is seeking an experienced project and account manager with a passion for creating bespoke partnerships with a range of clients from the world’s biggest luxury brands to start ups in travel, aviation, fashion, technology and more. You will need to be both creative and commercially minded, have a thorough understanding of the media industry and to be able to develop relationships with agencies and clients.
The Job Role:
You will work closely with the creative teams to produce integrated solutions that work across print, video, podcast, events, and digital media. The client is looking for someone ambitious, and passionate to join the team that already has a fun, and supportive culture.
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project & account management
- Experience in producing and selling branded solutions
- A proven track record of owning complex workflows within a publishing or creative agency
- You will be required to contribute to creative briefs and have a strategic understanding of client’s objectives
- Work closely with internal teams and clients to deliver creative solutions on time and to budget.
- Build trusting relationships with clients and internal teams through clear communication, and project management.
- Provide accurate reporting and production pipeline management
- Support new sales and developments
- Contribute to the long-term sales strategy and vision
- Results-focussed & comfortable meeting deadlines
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.