Marketing & PR
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Creative Account Manager (In-Store Experiences)
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, 40 Hours
Our client is a marketing services organisation, driving innovation and change for clients through a blend of insight, creativity, technology, and effective delivery.
As an Account manager,you will collaborate within a team of account and project managers, receiving guidance from the Account Director and manage multiple projects.
- Previously worked as an Account manager or in a similar role.
- Experience with brands and retailers on 2D, 3D, packaging, creative solutions, and direct mail.
- Understanding of print production processes.
- Capability in managing multiple projects.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Passion for sustainability and innovation.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications. (Desirable)
- Keen enthusiasm for the health and beauty industry.(Desirable)
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.