Corporate Tax Manager
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire (Hybrid)
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday
Our client, a well established Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisor firm is seeking an Corporate Tax Managerto join their team. You will manage the compliance affairs of a portfolio of various corporate and personal clients.
You will be supporting the Business Tax Team in providing advisory services on more complex tax matters such as incorporations, IT/CGT planning, reconstructions, and more.
- Under the guidance of the Corporate Tax Principal, oversee and assume responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
- Ensure precise documentation of Corporation Tax Returns and timely filing within designated deadlines.
- Perform all tax-related tasks following the Firm's established procedures.
- Compile and prepare Corporate Tax Returns.
- Handle inquiries and support staff and Principals.
- Address tax planning matters.
- Previous experience in a similar role within accountancy firm
- Must have experience in corporate tax and the ability to handle a portfolio of owner-managed businesses
- Essential to be a qualified CTA.
- Taking responsibility for compliance work and identifying tax planning opportunities.
- Understanding of interaction with non-corporate taxes would be an advantage.
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
- Holidays 25 days per annum (pro-rata)
The candidates must have right to Work in the UK.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.