Corporate Sales Manager - Midlands
My client is the recognised leader in technology solutions for fleet management, insurance telematics, optimisation and vehicle camera systems. Their cutting edge technology offerings are adaptable for fleets of all sizes; providing intelligent, game-changing insights that can improve fleet efficiency and reduce risk across fleet operations.
Due to increased demand for their products, my client now has an opening for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to join our Direct Fleet and Optimisation Sales team, covering the Midlands and North Regions.
- Self-Generation, development and take complete ownership of an extensive pipeline of opportunities within your given territories of opportunities, 20-350 units
- Ensure you are invited to participate in major tenders and their subsequent completion.
- Ensure you are part of local buying consortiums, Chamber of commerce and other 3rd party relationships within your area that would assist in lead generation.
- Ensure timely proposals are completed and submitted with 24 hours of customer meeting
- Proactively promote the company through attendance to: Conferences, Networking events, corporate functions, and Social media.
- Self-generation of appointments, minimum of 4 new business appointments per week
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the Telematics market, emerging technologies, and communicate the findings to senior management and relevant departments.
- Secure a number of “NEW” contracts whose total aggregated value is at least £1.5m TCV or £500K ACV per annum
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Must have previous experience in Automotive, Fleet Management, Telematics or Route Optimisation.
- Educated to Degree level
- Demonstrable ability to sell complex solutions
- Strong hunter/farmer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to engage with internal departments and drive project delivery
- Be a confident self-starter capable of generating opportunities themselves
- Have a track record in being able to close sales with large customers and leverage the value of those relationships with similar clients
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.