Corporate Finance Manager - Leeds (Currently working remotely)
Salary: Competitive DOE, with benefits including, flexi time, training and development, company pension scheme and health care scheme. Full time position
This company is a highly established chartered accountancy, audit and advisor firm with a passion for charity, environmental impact and equality. They are looking to appoint a highly motivated Corporate Finance Manager to join their team with many additional benefits in this role.
This role will involve working closely with partners/directors, delivering high quality corporate finance services and projects to wide ranging clients. You will be providing confident advice to privately owned business covering both buy side and sell side including mergers, acquisitions, disposals, MBO’s, MBI’s, equity and debt raising.
- Develop, manage and guide the more junior members of the team in both internal development and growth as corporate finance professionals
- Active adherence to budgets, bringing matters to attention of the partners where relevant
- Developing and strengthening existing and new client relationships through proactive and professional behaviour
- Adding value to clients businesses through identifying opportunities where we can support or assist
- Join business development activities in the Leeds and west Yorkshire corporate market to enhance visibility of both the firm and the team
- Carrying out ad-hoc assignments where required
Essential Skills & Requirements:
This role would suit somebody who is entrepreneurial and likes a challenge, able to work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver corporate finance advisory services. Experience in corporate finance and management capacity is required. Also you will need excellent written and communication skills and highly organised. You need to be Microsoft office competent and highly numerate and analytical. Strong interpersonal skills also required.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.