Corporate & Commercial Solicitor - Lincoln
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Our Client is a leading firm of chartered accountants, looking after the accountancy, tax planning and business advisory needs of individual and business clients.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of advising on and leading M&A deals up to £10million. S/he is confident, self-motivated and able to work as comfortably on their own as well as with the support of the managing director and support staff.
- Working with the directors and junior members of staff on various transactional matters;
- Advising clients on a variety of matters, including share and asset disposals, management buy-outs, shareholders agreements and various commercial contracts;
- Appraising the business for prospective buyers or partners (due diligence);
- Advising clients on company’s constitution, shareholder and director’s rights;
- Managing your own client portfolio with the support of the directors and junior members of staff and winning new clients through internal and external networking and marketing;
- Assisting with training and development responsibilities for junior members of staff.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Minimum of 3 years PQE
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.