Marketing & PR
£13.50 Per Hour
Salary: £13.50 per hour / £26,325 Pro rota.
Working 3 days a week
Our client is a successful art supplier who are looking for an experienced copywriter to join their team.
As a copywriter you will be working closely with the marketing team to oversee the effective and engaging across all touch points. You would be working on many projects from weekly newsletters, product descriptions to proof reading blog articles.
The copywriter role requires:
- Responsible for the maintenance and evolution of their tone of voice guidelines, ensuring they are up to date, and easy for other writers in the team to use and follow, ultimately ensuring their writing is consistent across all touchpoints.
- Work with the Customer Service team to develop and hone templates to support the team in all customer facing communications.
- Copywriting for varied touchpoints including answerphone recordings, automated messaging, customer invoices, delivery information, returns and refund instructions.
- Responsible for the maintenance and evolution of website copy including homepage banners, weekly promotional messaging, service pages and T&Cs copy.
- Minimum of 2 years copywriting experience
- Basic understanding of how e-commerce website work
- Enthusiasm for the qualities of a vast range of art materials
- Basic understanding of art materials
- 17 days holiday, healthy snacks and drinks provided in-studio workplace, hybrid option, generous staff discount, pension scheme.
We are keen to speak to anyone with experience as a copywriter.
Our client is a major retailer established for over 20 years; you will be working in an established and growing organisation.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.