£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Newcastle upon Tyne
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Salary: £30k - £35k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Monday - Friday
Our client is a well-established law firm, providing clear and straight forward legal advice. They specialise in family, crime, mental health, and property matters.
They are looking for a Conveyancing Solicitor to join their team. You will undertake residential conveyancing work while upholding exceptional standards of quality and client care.
- Advise, assist, and represent clients with exceptional client care standards.
- Balance client demands, caseload, and non-casework responsibilities, meeting deadlines.
- Promote and adhere to file and case management policies and procedures.
- Undertake responsibility for complex or high-value work.
- Meet annual billing and performance targets, calculated in consultation.
- Accurately record all time, chargeable and non-chargeable.
- Efficiently bill files at the earliest opportunity.
- Delegate, assist, and work considerately with colleagues.
- Stay updated on relevant legislation and case law.
- Address learning needs to ensure continuing competence.
- Achieve and maintain relevant accreditations and memberships.
- Identify internal cross-selling opportunities.
- Engage in business development activities such as networking and blog writing.
- Previously worked as a Conveyancing Solicitor, Conveyancing Lawyer or in a similar role.
- Previous experience of managing caseload of conveyancing.
- Possess Practising Certificate.
- Right to work in UK.
- 22-27 plus bank holidays
- Extra time off at Christmas
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
- Maternity and paternity pay
- Sickness pay
- Cycle to work scheme
Apply now and seize this great opportunity to join a respected law firm.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.