£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Conveyancing Secretary / Paralegal
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time
Our client is a well-established legal firm, providing a range of legal services to private and businesses clients regionally and nationwide.
As a Conveyancing Secretary / Paralegal,you will be drafting & preparing legal documents and coordinating with clients, ensuring the accuracy of all essential documentation.
- Previously worked as a Conveyancing Secretary, Legal Secretary, Paralegal or in a similar role.
- Must have 18 months of experience in conveyancing.
- General administration and office skills.
- Skilled in IT with a working knowledge of Word software.
- Exceptional client care and communication skills.
Apply now and seize this exceptional opportunity to contribute to a dynamic legal firm's growth and success.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.