With a long established and well-earned reputation for excellence, our client offer a full range of high-class legal services for both businesses and individuals. They are committed to the very best standards of practice and are very proud to hold Lexcel, the Law Society’s recognition of the highest management and customer care standards.
Due to growth we are looking for a conveyancing secretary to assist in processing the conveyancing work in the Residential Property department of the Frome office.
- Residential Sales, Purchases and re-Mortgages in accordance with the firm’s guidelines and protocols
- To assist the principal with the residential conveyancing work.
- Audio typing, preparing and amending documents.
- To undertake all necessary and ancillary tasks incidental to Residential Conveyancing.
- Liaising with Accounts department to obtain cheques etc,
- To utilise residential property case manager forms/letters.
- Provide reception cover and carry out reception duties when required.
- Experience in a conveyancing role is essential
Essential Skills & Requirements:
The ideal candidate will have worked for a legal firm and will have 2+ years’ experience as a conveyancing secretary. Strong communication skills, attention to detail and an organised and proactive approach is essential.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.